[Oe List ...] Art Brandenburg

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 24 07:10:01 PDT 2012

I was on some writing teams with Art at Summer Programs.  He was always ahead of everyone in concept and wording, like he had been there before; I always wondered why he didn't move right in, but I can see he made a great contribution doing what he did.  We have touched a lot of people with OE and ICA and some have touched us back.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda at earthlink.net

Hope appeareth, but it is not your Hope—you do not have anything to do with it. It just appeareth. It comes as a stranger, as an alien—it just appeareth! You do not even know why you hope. How in the world could you hope when there is absolutely nothing to justify any hope?    ~Joseph W. Mathews