[Oe List ...] Art Brandenburg

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 09:21:03 PDT 2012

Thank you, Marshall. What an inspiring story.

My local spiritual community, colleagues with whom I started  studying
energy healing and Native American spirituality almost 20 years ago, is
interested in co-housing for our remaining years. Art's work with housing rehab
for older low-income people sounds like a model for where to start.

Jann McGuire

In a message dated 7/23/2012 4:43:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,