[Oe List ...] Art Brandenburg

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Tue Jul 24 08:58:48 PDT 2012

Thanks Marshall, for you nailed it.  Art was as much the Order as any of us is.  He understood the un-written rule and lived our form of disciplined corporateness in his own situation.  The OE had a form, but it was part of a formless Order that existed, and still exists in the world.

Have a great time in Junaluska!  Your presence when the Springboard met there was profound and your stories and love for what it represents were enlightening.  Go in Faith brother.

Jack