[Oe List ...] File - THE DAILY OFFICE OF THE ECUMENICAL INSTITUTE.pdf

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 14:00:27 PDT 2012

Can't help but make a connection between Jim Baumbach's comment and Herman Greene's  request for the parts of the daily office.  Jim, seems to me that your commentary about "us" and our self talk, particularly as "United States ers" is both accurate and sort of damning.  At the same time, there would be people who would take exception to the EI daily office (attached) .  Nonetheless, the notion of having a strong, and accurate daily office to rehearse still seems compelling.  I went to church with my son's family, and the liturgy seemed to lack drama.

Teilhard de Chardin made up his own Mass on the world, and to me it is in the right direction, I have never figured out how to do it, however.  Follow this link.
http://www.religion-online.org/showchapter.asp?title=1621&C=1535
Name: THE DAILY OFFICE OF THE ECUMENICAL INSTITUTE.pdf
Type: application/pdf

Jim Wiegel
Jfwiegel at yahoo.com

?One cannot live in the afternoon of life according to the program of life?s morning; for what was great in the morning will be of little importance in the evening, and what in the morning was true will at evening have become a lie.? ? Carl Jung

Partners in Participation Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 11-12, 2012
ToP Strategic Planning, Oct 9-10, 2012
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.