[Oe List ...] Fwd: more Moore!

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 19:00:57 PST 2012

I've been contemplating what it means to live in Oneness, in the
UNI-verse, especially since reading Power vs. Force David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. He
says there is no opposite of  Love. There is Love and the absence of Love.
So  care-less-ness, obliviousness, unconsciousness, numbness, ignorance are
 all manifestations of the absence of compassion. In a way, it's a word
game, but I find it helpful. Hope you do.

Blessings,
Jann

In a message dated 12/30/2012 9:31:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,