[Oe List ...] Salmon: Start the conversation

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 13:59:39 PST 2012

Probably when the second amendment was passed on December 15, 1791, 221 years ago tomorrow, it would have been  under domestic tranquility.  That suggests to me that the story about guns and the role they play in terms of their ability to provide security and tranquility is really out of date.  Maybe the place to start, as Jack suggested, is with a new story regarding the place of guns that starts with responsibility rather than rights.
Randy

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley