[Oe List ...] Salmon: Reflection on Hearing the voice of God

Jim Baumbach wtw0bl at new.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 19:48:12 PDT 2012

Dear Jack,

Sorry if you missed the point of this thread.  It has been about
"Hearing the voice of God."  I can't speak for Jaime but I have no
intention of discussing when life begins which seems to be a worrisome
plague for some people.  My point in this discussion was that there is a
sense of anxiousness when I hear people claiming to hear the voice of God.

Jim

P.S. I, too, have removed the previous email post on this topic.