[Oe List ...] From The Week: Hearing the voice of God

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Sun Aug 19 16:53:02 PDT 2012

Wow & Wow!  This comes at a really good time for me, who tends to respond,
when asked "what are you" (religiously, that is), "I guess I'm a Pentecostal
Methodist Hindu".  Actually, I probably could add a couple of other things
where one "fills in the blanks" depending upon what day I'm thinking about
how I reconcile a "personal god" over against the realities of life around
this world, and my own personal experiences in the past, many of which can't
be explained from any rational viewpoint.  This writer is amazing, coming
from such an interesting perspective, and fresh and open angle. I do thank
you, Jim, for sharing it with us.
Del