[Oe List ...] Book List

Marge Combs combsxing at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 15:27:43 PDT 2012

Enjoyed the book list, too. Remember reading most of them.

I'm wondering if anyone remembers the process for the contradiction workshop. We found that very helpful when people came to us with challenging problems. Would like to use it again, but can't remember how it proceeded.

Grace and peace, Braxton Combs