[Dialogue] Opinion piece from the NYT on Solidarity

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 10:00:01 PDT 2024

Thanks for the article.  I am thinking "solidarity" cpmes out of the Common Style triangle which has to do I think with the processes that create a common ecology of behaviors -- certainly, there has been an explosion of identity seeking all across that dynamic with new and new and more detailed and diverse identities coming out.
the last part of the paper was a bit confusing for me -- was it proposing solidarity primarily within the "left, progressive" side against the right authoritarian side or solidarity across the board ?
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com