[Dialogue] A question

Ed Feldmanis edfeldmanis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:01:11 PDT 2024

Dear Isabel,

The thing about prayer is that it is unique to each person. The
expressions, the feelings, the worldview are so different for each of us.

I would pray for what is in your heart and your mind. That is the first and
foremost thought I might share with you. It is not really what other people
might pray for although they can give you good suggestions.

I think prayer and the quality of prayer often depends on our own
intentions. However there are moments when we realize our connection with
each other, and even a mere thought can be a prayer.

I don't think you really need our help because your ideas, and those things
you pick up with your senses are doing a very good job for you.

Blessings to you and thank you for being such a sensitive and thoughtful
person.