[Dialogue] A question

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 15 04:18:56 PDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,
I have been feeling very sad about the complications surrounding the attempt on Mr Trump’s life.
I’m watching our flagship programme Four Corners.
A former Attorney of the Department of Justice is talking  about hard it was to ensure the Law was carried out, under the former President’s administration.
What is the most effective wording for my Prayers for your country at this time ?
If someone takes up my question, I will pray and fast at certain times.
With love, in eternal hope.
Isobel

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425