[Dialogue] Jules: sharing w/you Gene Marshall

Ed Feldmanis edfeldmanis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 08:16:43 PST 2023

I thought of this as you were leaving. This is a guy I knew and I still
appreciate. Like you he was a physicist and mathematician. He found his
calling was the theologian. One of his words for God is Reality. Notice
Reality is capitalized. I hope the video came through. I got this from
Karen Snyder.