[Dialogue] 5/28/23 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Wed May 31 07:10:30 PDT 2023

Thank you Debra, for your comment..."*The Archives need to be more visual
and interactive with stories, videos, photos, poetry and artwork. We also
need more of our stories, and the stories from various projects & forums,
in participant's words, panoramic TWC. A task yet to complete but lots
already compiled*."

I'm laughing because your words echo exactly what went through my mind a
couple of days ago. I've been in a writing group for a long time and every
once in a while I've written about experiences with this community. I'll
have to dig them out. One story is about scrubbing our grave plots in the
Minneapolis House garage, during an Odyssey, and having the police arrive.
Someone in the apartment next door was looking out her window as a group
from the house walked up the driveway and filed into the garage in white
robes. She thought it was a Klu Klux Klan meeting. I'd love to be on the
"Story Collection Team".
Beret