[Dialogue] 5/28/23 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Debra Harris quantum1135 at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 16:18:41 PDT 2023

These photos are also a gold mine for the Archives. (A picture says a thousands words- and as some capture a significant time in history,  or at least our history!). I hope we kept notes on our running commentary, yet if not, at least it's searchable through our collective emails.
The Archives need to be more visual and interactive with stories, videos, photos, poetry and artwork. We also need more of our stories, and the stories from various projects & forums, in participant's words, panoramic TWC. A task yet to complete but lots  already compiled.
Frank, thank you for this monumental task!
Debra HarrisHouston

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 5:01 PM, Dharmalingam Vinasithamby via Dialogue<dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Dialogue mailing list