[Dialogue] Searching for a paper

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 17:32:35 PDT 2023

Thanks, Rob, yes, part of mundane experience.  I have been participating with a study group that Herman Greene set up, focussed on "Regenerative Economics" -- what will be involved in translating how we, as humans (and all our organizational offspring), operate on the planet so as to be somehow in line with the limits we face.
Anyway, this morning, one of the other participants shared a page of reflections that seemed very much to be his attempt to articulate "the other world in the midst of this world" these days . . .
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com

 Looking forward to your thoughts on this, Jim and others.  What I find wonderful about the OE’s writing on the Other World is that it states that the Other World is found in This World. It is not separate from the mundane experience of the human animal. The Other World is rather a shift in awareness that occurs in the here and the now. We state that the Other Worldbreaks into This World. This is a poetic way of saying that during an ordinary experience, a human being’s awareness suddenly shifts and expands with new insight, new language, and new emotion. There is no duality. It is a shift in consciousness.
Robertson Work
Books and bio    Blogsite  Substack    Videos and articlesFrom: Dialogue <dialogue-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net> on behalf of James Wiegel via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com