[Dialogue] Please don't cc others when posting

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 16:04:38 PST 2022

 Hi Tim,Thanks for keeping us all connected. Question – I am confused by the various addresses used by our circle of colleagues. As a result, I cc all the addresses to make sure my message reaches the broadest number of colleagues. One such address is oe at lists.wedgeblade.net. If I don’t cc to that address, will that limit the number of people who get my message?With warm regards,Dharma