[Dialogue] Please don't cc others when posting

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Mon Jan 31 14:50:20 PST 2022

Here's one of my very occasional administrivia messages (I try to keep
these to a minimum)

We are trying to debug posting problems for one of our users. When posting,
please do not cc a bunch of other addresses in addition to the list
address. If there are too many addresses, the mailman software will refuse
to send it, but even a small number can be confusing. The best practice
when posting is to have a single addressee, namely
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net.

Also, be aware that if you cc yourself, the mailman software will suppress
sending the list message to you, so you won't be sure your message was
really posted.

Hope all are well! We're fine here in Houston!

Tim
dialogue and OE list administrator