[Dialogue] Digest members can't see pictures posted as attachments

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 9 18:30:14 PDT 2022

I have tried to put some notes on photos that I know a little something about as a way of encouraging others to add their knowledge to ones they may something about.  I don’t know if the notes stay on or not,but it’s fun to try identifying people, places and approximate times.

I added a note to the photo of the Bethany Seminary with a For Sale sign on it.   When did we acquire the property?  Add your best guess.

Lynda