[Dialogue] Digest members can't see pictures posted as attachments

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 17:15:00 PDT 2022

Frank, the photos are great!  and Tim is looking into technical complexities -- thanks!  If we could find someone who knows a good bit about google photos, perhaps we could set up some sort of sharing album, so people could click on a link in an email and see the pictures -- perhaps add places, faces, comments that might stay . . .  I tried something, but not sure how it works.  Maybe we could "sell" memberships so people could get access and help us edit as well as get automatic reminders (I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, but . . .)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pmngMjnXv7cmUNR47

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com