[Dialogue] “Study” is a problem for me these days (in other words, “figuring out what is really going on”).

Jo Nelson jnelson at ica-associates.ca
Thu May 6 18:29:09 PDT 2021

And for me it is still an important part of study to get clear on what the author is saying through their words and the structure of their paper or book, and only then articulating our dialogue with the author and the impact of the message on our lives.

--
Jo Nelson, CPF Emeritus, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator

Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x2230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
[IAF Certified Professional Facilitator Emeritus]

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
R. Buckminster Fuller