[Dialogue] Living Memorial for George Holcombe NOW

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 20:36:58 PDT 2020

Dear George,
Carleton and Ellie Stock here in St. Louis.  We never had an opportunity to work with you directly but remember you from many gatherings and talks in Kemper and for your playing your clarinet in the band at Kemper for special events.  When you weren't speaking you were always watching, you could always see . . .
Thank you for your spirit and practical global/local leadership in ways that we were not able to witness personally but in ways that did and will continue to sustain the Spirit Movement long after all of us have taken our last breaths.
Grace and peace,blessings and love ~
Carleton and Ellie Stock :)elliestock at aol.com