[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Living Memorial for George Holcombe NOW

Martha Laird marthalaird at icloud.com
Sat Jul 25 18:16:09 PDT 2020

I knew George from our work in Uptown.  We were in the small group that was assigned to be the first Uptown 5 team and he was our leader (and a great leader he was).  It was a time of planting sod in the broiling sun to beautify a pocket park and a time of dancing at the Aragon Ballroom for the Seniors Valentine Day Dance.

Martha Laird (then Talbott)

Martha Laird
marthalaird at icloud.com
404-371-0323 (h)