[Dialogue] “And now we know why”

Richard Alton richard.alton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:18:49 PDT 2019

Great question Jim: I did a lot of replicating and would not describe any of them as failures or for that matter the 3 religious houses and for that matter a life time of church renewal- all have been awesome experiences, although would agree if you are saying the basic nature of life is failure....failure is what drives life
Dick

Sent from my iPhone