[Dialogue] "Us"

Louise Singleton lrsingleton85 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:38:55 PDT 2019

Sunny, I loved your email. As you know, we moved the beginning of July. Settling in here is not an easy task, plus John fell a couple of times and now uses a walker and has a back brace. I have signed up for the Thursday morning art class, but have missed quite a few. We start a series on abstract art tomorrow so I intend to be there. I am aware that what I need is a job or a clear creative passion. Will work on that. But life is pretty regular here - same from day to day. Nice people, but they are 99.9% white - and too many bank presidents. Our apartment is good, etc; the weather is hot and humid - dense. Kids have been wonderfully helpful and supportive. Jan Dodds is coming from Chapel Hill next week and we will go to Davidson for lunch to see the Cocks and maybe Nelson Stover. Will be good to have a few colleagues.

So what are you doing? Besides carrying on in your usual wonderful way. Peace, Louise