[Dialogue] Completed life of Jean Long

Wendell Refior wendellrefior at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:44:57 PDT 2019

Colleagues -
    Jean had found what seemed to me, "new life", being the
Chicago/GreenRise "Anchor" to the the ICA Global Archives Team.  At the
same time, she would demand that Interior Life was the Key Gift of the
Order to the world and most precious to sustaining her, and yet push that
the next Archives Sojourn Must bring together people who are Doing/Showing
ICA/EI/O:E Methods the Work in the World Today.  She always made sure there
would be a Song Book, and to work together, there had to be time for a
singing too.
We on the Archives Team worked with Jean until the end, and she fought for
what is right and in the right spirit until the end.
THANKS, Jean, for all of your hard work and dedication to the ICA Global
Archives, and as others have said for so much more.
Sincerely,
Wendell Refior
Boston Area/Bedford, MA

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 1:48 PM Ellie Stock via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Oh, how sad.  We are sorry to receive this news.  Following the email
> updates, we had been hoping she was getting better.  We mourn her passing
> and give thanks for and celebrate her life.  We remember her beautiful
> singing in decades past and will miss her presence and particularly her
> leadership with the Archives Team.  Thanks to all the colleagues whose
> presence supported and encouraged her and stood vigil as she transitioned
> into the unknown Unknown.
>
> Carleton and Ellie Stock
> elliestock at aol.com

Thanks until later. "To believe what is true for you in your private heart
is true for <everyone> -- that is genius." - Emerson in "Self-Reliance"
Wendell