[Dialogue] Completed life of Jean Long

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 10:48:39 PDT 2019

Oh, how sad.  We are sorry to receive this news.  Following the email updates, we had been hoping she was getting better.  We mourn her passing and give thanks for and celebrate her life.  We remember her beautiful singing in decades past and will miss her presence and particularly her leadership with the Archives Team.  Thanks to all the colleagues whose presence supported and encouraged her and stood vigil as she transitioned into the unknown Unknown.
Carleton and Ellie Stockelliestock at aol.com