[Dialogue] Mystery

Richard dick_alton at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 16:16:05 PDT 2018

Witness to the Mystery of Life

I have a long history of ‘baring my soul’ witnesses to the amazing and unusual things that happen in my life. There was the foul ball at the Cubs game, there was ‘expecting more from strangers’, the Monsignor Egan event, etc.. there is a lot of mystery out there if you have the eyes to see it .. a “thin places” where the other world that is in this world becomes apparent

Ok, so I get an email from Terry Bergdall forwarding an email from Geri Tolman asking if Terry knew how to get in touch with Hannerl and Manfred Golda. The Tolmans had been in Frankfurt together with Goldas in 78-79 and wanted them to know of Warren’s passing.

When I got Terry’s note I was on a bus returning from Springfield, Illinois at an Environmental Lobby day. It is a three-hour bus trip to Chicago, so I had time on my hands. I had known Hannerl and Manfred when I was part of the Brussels House and even traveled to Vienna to visit them as part of an ICA gathering. So I knew they had been or still lived in Vienna. So I googled Hannerl Golda.. nothing and then added Vienna. A lot of German text and other odds and ends, kept scrolling down and up popped the following German paragraph. I would of missed it except for the very end of the paragraph it has ICA. I am not sure what it says although when I googled Manfred it said in English he was a consultant/coach

MANFRED GOLDA. A-1080 Wien, Skodagasse 9/2/12. Tel. 0222/42 34 SI. Wi en ,Weihnachten 1984. Esteigt. Liebe Verwandte, Freunde und Bekannte! Wenn Dich/Sie dieser ... von Berlin nach Wien mitgetragen haben. Es war dann, seit wir ... Der Familie geht es sonst gut , Hannerl ist in der ICA-Arbeit hier stark engagiert ,.

I was amazed and when I told Sally about this find she suggested that since she is on her way with her sister to Paris we should google ICA Paris.. never know the kinds of ICA people still hanging around. Reminds me of the Coco movie..need to have pictures and thoughts of people to keep them around and in the other world.

Dick

Richard H.T. Alton 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N Oak Park, IL 60302 T:1.773.344.7172 richard.alton at gmail.com Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back Babe Ruth