[Dialogue] Bruce Lanphear: Link to Earth Justice article; Bruche's short videos re toxins/environment

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 13:04:31 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,

A follow up from my previous email re the Earth Justice article about Bruce Lanphear and his work regarding the harmful affects of lead contamination.  Below is a link to that article.

Also below is a link to excellent short (3-4 minutes) videos he and his brother Bob produced on harmful effects of toxins and health and the environment, prevention vs. cure of disease, etc.

Ellie
elliestock at aol.com

Judges to EPA: Get the Lead Out (on Protecting Children’s ...

earthjustice.org/blog/2018-march/judges-to-epa-get-the...

Bruce Lanphear's scientific work showed the dangers of low-level lead exposure. His work with Earthjustice helped ensure safer homes for our children.

Videos. You can view them here: www.littlethingsmatter.ca