[Dialogue] Article: "Bruce Lanphear, Scientist and Physician" (Earth Justice Magazine)

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 14:11:58 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,

If receive or see quarterly magazines from Earth Justice, check out the spring issue which has an article on p. 30 "Bruce Lanphear--Scientist and Physician"--about lead standards and Bruce Lanphear--the work he has done to hold EPA accountable to the truth that no lead blood level is safe, forcing EPA to update its standards on allowable lead levels in paint and dust.

His work has been instrumental in our work in Missouri and Peru re chronic lead contamination pollution from industry as well as contamination from paint, etc.

Thanks to Bruce for his commitment, leadership and work re this and other toxins harmful to our health.

Ellie
elliestock at aol.com