[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Elizabeth Caperton

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jan 8 12:40:48 PST 2017

voices that cry

The path of Mankind
with my agony bent

And my God I’ll fight on
‘til I die.

And Psalm 13

PSALM 13
Tune: Five Hundred Miles

How long, O Lord, wilt thou quite forget me?
How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
How long must I suffer anguish in my soul,
grief in my heart, day and night?
How long shall my enemy lord it over me?
Look now and answer me, O Lord my God.
Give light to my eyes lest I sleep the sleep of death,
​lest my adversary say, "I have overthrown him,"
​and my enemies rejoice at my downfall.
But for my part I trust in thy true love.
My heart shall rejoice, for thou hast set me free.
I will sing to the Lord, who has granted all my desire.

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

"We are no longer living in an era of change.  We are living in a change of era."  Francis

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses