[Dialogue] Greetings at the ending of the year. Sending our love and best wishes

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 09:48:11 PST 2017

At this time of year, people in Nicaragua celebrate "La Griteria", to me a combination of caroling and trick or treat.  Folks walk from house to house and shout out, "What is the source of the overwhelming joy that is flooding our hearts?"  And the reply is, "The Virgin has conceived!!"  Then they share treats, socialize, sing together, and on to the next house.  . . . keeps going until the treats are all gone.
So. here's hoping, in the midst of all that is flooding your heart these days, that you recognize some overwhelming joy and, maybe even shout out, "What is the source of this overwhelming joy that is flooding our hearts?"
. . . and maybe, even someone replies, and you share treats, socialize, sing together.
. . . not to ignore all else that is flooding our hearts, but to recognize the joy as well.
The Wiegels
Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com