[Dialogue] gmail filtering messages badly

Jack Gilles via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Oct 15 09:23:10 PDT 2016

John,

I had the same problem. I just added the two addresses to my Contact list and they returned. I still get Tracy Longacre in the address, but just ignore it when I reply. I have no idea if “Tracy Longacre”, who of course has changed his name, is still getting them, but I just don’t worry about that.

Hope this helps.

Jack