[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Fwd: Re: THE DECLARATION OF THE SPIRIT MOVEMENT

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Oct 4 12:45:26 PDT 2016

Zoe said:  "We began the work in the Order of imagining - and practicing - a wholly new liturgy. Is that where to begin? This is not exciting or immediately rewarding work - if ever - and it is not transformational in the first instance." Wow, do you recall that?  When I arrived in 1967 things seemed in place re:  Daily Office.  We performed a Daily Office at the memorial for Betty Pesek -- perhaps the last one??
Chardin wrote a piece called "The Mass on the World" that caught MY attention.  Not sure if attachments go through . . .
What would it be like to do this?
Jim Wiegel
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003