[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Tree of Life Reflection

Richard Howie via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Oct 8 04:35:45 PDT 2016

Dear Ellie et al,
This month I am co-leading a retreat SABBATH: A Day Apart, with the
invitation to pray/meditate/contemplate our world and our part in
it.  The 'bubblings up' tend to need a bit of stop/look/listen!
At the end of the month we are treating ourSelves to a road trip to
Cincinnati to have a bit of time with the Lindblads.
Love, Grace and Peace,