[Dialogue] FW: [SCMFRIENDS] Dan Berrigan memorial 6 pm Sunday 29 May Brunswick

Ken Fisher via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon May 23 07:48:09 PDT 2016

Thank you Frank.

A long time ago, I remember talking to Philip on the phone, trying to arrange Daniel or Phil to come north to an SCM conference in Canada. When the Barrigan's said 'no', I believe that I chatted with Amy Hilliard about JWM coming. He said 'no' also. Instead, I ended up going to Chicago. In those days, Among other things, I was involved in running US Army deserters over the Ivy Lee Bridge into Ontario. What a time.

And yes, contemplation is subversive.

Ken

Sent from my iPad