[Dialogue] Rob Duffy's passing

Nancy Lanphear via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed May 18 07:54:30 PDT 2016

Dear Ones,

I celebrate with the Duffy family and with each one of us as we bid
farewell to Rob, celebrating his life and his final earthly transition.  We
can never really know the number or scope of the ripples that Rob's life
and work have initiated - we celebrate those as well.  Thank you, Rob!

We have journeyed together for soooooo many years and so many miles,
gathering friends into our circle as we went along .... now it seems time
that many of us take yet another turn, perhaps into a deeper unknown that
any other assignment could have possible been.   And, we do have a history
of daring to walk into many unknown assignments, perhaps most of them over
the years.  What was your greatest unknown?

Here is a song that has become a community love song for me - it holds old
images and yet somehow they ring true?  Some of you may remember Joe
telling this story, others may never have heard it.  I know Jack Gilles
told it in one of his stories in and around Gordon Harper's death.  My
memory of the story goes like this - when you get to heaven, stop and
wait!  When all of the "blue shirts" arrive, we'll all walk through those
Pearly Gates together.  May it be so!

https://youtu.be/JgKh6B-o7xU

In gratitude for your lives and mine,

Nancy