[Dialogue] GORDON'S MEMORIAL SERVICE

Timothy Wegner via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Feb 11 14:15:01 PST 2016

Greetings, all --

Gordon's memorial service will be at Seattle First Baptist Church (1111
Harvard Ave., Seattle, WA 98122) on Wednesday, February 17, at 11 AM.
Although parking is available on- and off-street, be aware that it is in
the middle of a work week; carpooling is encouraged!

A celebrative lunch for all will follow in the Fellowship Hall on the lower
floor of the church, where there will also be opportunities to share
stories of Gordon with each other.

Should you wish to make a donation in his memory, Gordon requested in lieu
of flowers, donations be sent to either of the following organizations:

1)  ICA Archives Project, 4750 Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60640

and

2)  The Romney Fund, Seattle First Baptist Church, 1111 Harvard Avenue,
Seattle, WA 98122.

I and all our family have been strengthened and encouraged by all your
heartfelt responses -- thank you, so much.

Grace, peace, and love,
Roxana