[Dialogue] Fwd: Midwest Pipeline Alert!

Ellie Stock via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Feb 11 09:11:35 PST 2016

For those of you in Iowa working on environmental/fossil fuel/climate change issues...

			ATTENTION Climate March friends! Pipeline fighters. Defenders of land, water and personal liberty.

			The Bakken Pipeline is seen by many as the replacement for the Keystone Pipeline. Folks across the Upper Midwest have been working hard to stop it. The Iowa Utilities Board could make a decision TODAY on the proposed Bakken Oil Pipeline. If you're in the Des Moines area, please come if you can at 1:00 p.m. at 1375 E Court Ave in Des Moines.

			Otherwise, watch the live stream here. The forces pushing for this drastic expansion of the fossil-fuel infrastructure need to know we're watching, engaged and ready to act regardless of today's outcome.

			I'll live tweet the proceedings here, and "Face-tweet" (Ha! Did I just invent a new social media term?) on this Facebook page and this Facebook page.

			Also, check out Bakken Pipeline Resistance for regular updates and information you'll never find in the corporate media.

			Thank you, and in the words of Bob Marley, "Don't give up the fight!"

			Ed Fallon

Ed Fallon | fallonforum at gmail.com | The Fallon Forum | 735 19th St. | Des Moines, IA 50314

Email Marketing by