[Dialogue] The life phases

Beret Griffith via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 19 05:06:49 PST 2016

Thank you to all who are once again looking at work on phases. ICA Global
Archives work is focusing on the creation of an archive website through
Doug Druckenmiller's connection with ICA colleague Danny Mittleman and one
of his IT classes at DePaul University. The work by the class begins in
January 2017.

Any evidence we have of current work that is an extension of, or based on,
early ICA work is a plus as the site is developed.

Beret Griffith