[Dialogue] The life phases

Al Lingo via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 19 03:59:32 PST 2016

Thank you, Prescilla, very much!
As this holiday allows moments for deeper reflection, I will look forward to finding the gold in what you have mined for us.  I anticipate that there are those who, also, will be ready to begin to dig into their own consciousness and willing to take the time to share their findings in this articulation of "the life phases".
May you be well, Charles

Al Lingo
clingojr at aol.com