[Dialogue] Story of Jean

Nancy Lanphear via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Apr 7 17:35:21 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

It wasn't until I received several kind notes in response to my story of my
neighbor, Jean, that I realized I had sent a letter intended for friends in
Australia but sent it to the WORLD - that means all of you on this listserve.
I went back to see what might have happened - I have an email address fro
Isobel Bishop that goes via Collegues ...wedgebalde ....

Anyway, I appreciate the responses ... I know that more and more as we age,
we will all have more opportunities to care for loved ones as they make the
final earthly transition.  This afternoon as I sat with Jean, the hospice
social worker Megan, came for a visit.  My memories with Fred came flooding
back as he took his last breath as Megan was the hospice social worker when
Fred moved into hospice care.  It was good memories.  The care he received
was great!

Be well, take care of each other,

With love,

Nancy