[Dialogue] "The last part of life"

Nancy Lanphear via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Apr 7 07:43:39 PDT 2016

Just a word about how the mystery occasionally appears. My dear friend Jean has very quickly moved into hospice this week. Although her body has been showing many signs of age and disease, in two days she moved from being low energy and tired to not being able to eat or drink. Two of us who are friends and neighbors are with her constantly , it. Is a service filled with gratitude. Actually since her children live away, they asked me to be her health agent. I am sending you a short video of Jean.  Just taken 3 Days ago in the midst of her pain, her joyous side shown through. I will send it on a separate email  Be well in spirit, until we meet again. "Don't know where, don't know when. ". With love,  Nancy