[Dialogue] [ICA_Aus_Faculty] Re: Risk Management

Bryant, Hedy via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Oct 26 18:00:52 PDT 2015

Thanks Mark
Yes this is the model that I used in my Board work.
We also use something like this at CSU – I can’t find it at the moment so I have attached the one for Uni of Adelaide.

Cheers Hedy

Hedy Bryant
Acting Manager Diversity and Equity | Division of Human Resources
and
Program Coordinator
Introduction to Leadership for Women Program
Certified Professional Facilitator (International Assoc. of Facilitators)
Charles Sturt University
Panorama Avenue
Bathurst, NSW 2795
Australia
Tel: +61 2 63384555
Fax: +61 2 63384555
Email: hbryant at csu.edu.au<mailto:name at csu.edu.au>
www.csu.edu.au<http://www.csu.edu.au/>
I work variable days and will respond to your email within 3 days

Twitter<http://twitter.com/charlessturtuni> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/charlessturtuni> | LinkedIn<http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=163050> | YouTube<http://youtube.com/user/CharlesSturtUni>
Give Generously – Help students to achieve their goals. You can help Australians to go to University and succeed in their studies by giving to the Charles Sturt University Foundation.
To find out more or to make a donation, go to the Foundation www.csu.edu.au/special/foundation<http://www.csu.edu.au/special/foundation> website. Australian donations are tax deductible.