[Dialogue] [ICA_Aus_Faculty] Re: Risk Management

Richard and Maria via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Nov 5 18:34:01 PST 2015

Hi Mark,
just a note of thanks for this impressive response to a significant
question. Both simple and sophisticated, both grounded and creative, -
comprehensive and trustworthy.  Good additions to Charles' contribution.

We are less involved in this type of professional work these days, but
useful for all our now mostly voluntary work re climate change and many
other matters of big concern (as well as many areas of our personal and
organisational life).

Thanks again and best wishes,
Maria and Richard

On 27/10/2015 7:51 AM, 'Mark Butz' mark.butz at bigpond.com