[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] GoingVegan

Nancy Lanphear via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun May 10 13:30:02 PDT 2015

I heard a story on PBS the other day of a new product called Cricket
Powder.  It really is made of roasted and ground crickets!  I do not
know how well the crickets are cared for nor anything more about the
process. Yet, the crickets are very high in protein and other
nutrients and do not take up space on earth nor water/feed, that large
animals do.  Just another piece in the decision making puzzel.

Nancy