[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Trends in Theology

jlepps@pc.jaring.my via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Jun 3 13:54:41 PDT 2015

Just to input a little, here's an incredible
YouTube video of Ricardo Semler from Brazil
talking about the issue and what he's doing to
address it -- in companies and schools and NGO's.
It's worth considering in this context. Here it
is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQxf9wviXyc

John

At 10:44 AM 6/1/2015, Jack Gilles via Dialogue wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>I agree that there are so many “good” things
>happening at the local levels all over. That is
>how history will change. I get frustrated at the
>continuing  emphasis on military solutions for
>ISIS and Iraq’s mess. No one is “training”
>ISIS! They have a cause and a vision and are willing to die for it.
>
>That said, I have reached the conclusion that we
>are in for a mighty correction via the climate
>change. There will be unavoidable suffering all
>over the world, and additional conflicts
>(especially water). I never was a Casandra on
>the climate, but have become so. I feel that
>perhaps in our (old folks!) lifetime we will see
>its front end affects. I guess all we can really
>do is continue to work where we are, link with
>others and do a whole lot of praying.
>
>Watching 60 Minutes last night I saw the
>absolute blindness to the decreasing water
>tables all over the world. This will take
>decades of good rain to replenish. Everyone
>knows it who are dealing with the CA water
>crisis, but still they drill deeper and deeper. Madness!
>
>Jack
>
>>On Jun 1, 2015, at 10:54 AM, Sherwood Shankland
>>via Dialogue
>><<mailto:dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>>
>>I like it
 tipping points
aligning our
>>energies with the 100 key tipping points
which