[Dialogue] Salmon: Public School Project

Elsa Bengel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jul 6 15:29:47 PDT 2015

So interesting. Thirsty for learning. Remember Friere. When we have a real problem to solve we accelerate learning. Extra-academic reminds me of teaching world geography and eating food, singing a song, learning to say hello, please and thank you in other languages.
Elsa

Sent from my iPhone
617.359.6807