[Dialogue] New Chronology of Imaginal Education for a New Website

steve har via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 7 12:11:10 PDT 2015

Yes, Human Development Training Schools (HDTS) / Human Development Training Institutes (HDTI) counts, absolutely as a Imaginal Education application in local community development

Got a date, author, title on your mimeograph copy?

Let's try to see if it is

- in a "private stash" somewhere that we can locate, scan and Dropbox to the Archives (your copy?) or

- a findable digital item via the Archives Online database Find function

Let's do put it in the Imaginal Education Collection chronology list as soon as we have a digital copy.

Other Imaginal Education Applications to add?

Steve

—
Sent from Mailbox