[Dialogue] Completed life of Dick Whanger

Jack Gilles via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Jan 9 12:20:35 PST 2015

Dear All,

Dick was a champion of LENS and the work we did with Hughes Tool. He worked closely with Rick Laudermilk to see through the implementation of the strategies and tactics they produced. It really was our “demonstration” of how effective LENS can be and led directly to many other corporations in which we worked closely in making success happen. But Dick was “our kind of person” who is always needed if real change is going to happen. I so respected him as a sign of what it meant to be a trans-establishment person within the structures of the economic world. I will really miss him. Another star in our firmament of those of the Order who have died on the March.

Jack